Monday, June 15, 2009

Maurice and staff to stay

JR in my opinion made a wise decision in keeping the Canes coaching staff intact. They did a great job getting us to the conference final this year. It will be interesting to see how they do having the team from training camp and being able to decide which players will make the team. I wouldn't be surprised to see a River Rat or two make the team. (The Rats are our minor league affiliate from Albany) One of the biggest questions is how Brind 'Amour will respond after a sub-par year coming off his 2 knee surgerys. I personnally think he will come back healthy and eager to prove he still has gas in the tank. I think Ruutu should definitely be resigned. Cole and LaRose will be back if the price is right I would expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment